Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- The prize will be one of five nGauge 4x4 Battery voltage sensors.
- Only one prize can be won by an individual.
- Competition valid for South African residents with a South African delivery address only.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The decision of Cawe Technologies regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 28 February 2021 via the email provided during subscription.
- The prize draw will include all new subscribers from publish date up to COB 28 February 2021 . Entries after that date will not be included in the draw.
- If the winner does not respond to messages notifying them of their win within 14 days they will lose their right to the prize, and Cawe Technologies reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and/or social media user name to any other prize draw participants if requested by Cawe Technologies.
- An announcement of the winners first name and social media username will be made via Cawe Technologies social media platforms.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Cawe Technologies's Privacy Notice.
- Cawe Technologies does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Cawe Technologies does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Cawe Technologies does not provide any form of practical support or installation for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Cawe Technologies reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions for Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, CAWE accessible at www.cawe.co.za.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
When providing your information and creating a user account, your agree to be subscribed to our mailing list.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Cawe Technologies (Pty) Ltd and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of za, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in za for the resolution of any disputes.